/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Saturday 11 September 2010

Bestival Part 2

SOme more of me at Bestival, some pics and that. I got in on the blag as I volunteered for the "Enough is Enough! Action Against Homophobia" stall, but that was pretty fun anyway and we were done by 5 every day. The stall was right next to the Women's Institute tent which sold coffee and cakes at only 60p a pop. Win! Here's pics, also featuring Emma, Mike and Joe:









I saw some great bands (LCD, Flaming Lips, Chrome Hoof, Chic, Caribou), ran into some friends and had a good time, but I still have mixed feelings about the festival. I posted my ever-so-slightly sarky review of Bestival over at Shallow Rave.

OK, as much as I bitched on about Bestival this year, there was some good stuff too. One of the highlights was seeing Chrome Hoof playing avant disco-metal on the fire spitting, spider-shaped retro-futurist Archadia stage. SERIOUS Thunderdome vibes in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment