/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Thursday 30 September 2010

RIP Aaron Carl

Well, they say things happen in threes, and the third death this year around this period was the closest to my heart. Even now it is quite hard to comprehend. Aaron and I were going to work on a new version of I Came when he was over in Europe, and he said he was gonna own it! I have no doubt he would have. :(

Cross post from Shallow Rave.

Really bad news coming in from Detroit - producer Aaron Carl has passed away.



Aaron's a fucking legend, in the world of house, techno, booty and on the gay scene. I never met him but we corresponded by email a lot, and had plans to work on some music together. He was sweet, genuine, caring and very passionate. This is one of those proper "FUCK YOU, WORLD!!!" moments. It hasn't really sunk in yet. My thoughts go out to his family and particularly his kids, who need all the love they can get right now. Goodnight sweet prince xxxx.

Drive (I-75) by Aaron-Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment