/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Monday 13 September 2010

Bring The Noise NORAVE Promo Mix


I put together a promo mix for the NORAVE night, which is unlike any mix I have done before. It's pretty eclectic (read "all over the place") but I managed to make it work, in the spirit of Optimo. I managed to get some metal on there too which I am pretty proud of! There's been some good feedback on this mix already.



Bring The Noise Mix NORAVE PROMO by theniallist

The tracklist is:
Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
Dizzee Rascal - Pussyole (Old School)
Sleigh Bells v Busta Rhymes - Tell Em Busta (Flowmack)
Daft Punk - Technologic (Basement Jaxx Kontrol Mix)
Gold Blood - Hair
Tiga - What You Need
Dead Prez - Hip Hop
Doctor P & Flux Pavillion - Stinkfinger
The Prodigy - Everybody In The Place
Public Enemy / Anthrax - Bring The Noise

I am already planning out the next installment. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment