/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Monday 20 September 2010

BIG FUN Teenage Suicide (Re-Edit)



Here's a re-edit I did of Big Fun's "Teenage Suicide" from the Heathers soundtrack. Yes, the obsession goes on and on. The quality's not the best on this as I had to rip it off Youtube, but it's still a good track. I also never got to play it on the night due to laptop troubles. but it didn't matter as hardly any of the audience seemed to know what Heathers was. I had a copy of Moby Dick I asked people to choose random suicide words out of, which was good fun. People were up for it, but still I had to explain to them why they were doing it. What is this next generation coming to?!



BIG FUN Teenage Suicide (Re-Edit) by theniallist

No comments:

Post a Comment