/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Sunday 10 January 2010

NIALLIST REVERBNATION



In the name of "getting my shit out there" I have also signed up to an account on Reverbnation. "What, another account?!" I hear you cry - ah but you see I have a cunning plan! I'm going to be putting different tunes on the different accounts so that if you want to hear all my stuff you'll have to visit them all. MWAHAHA! So the new tunes you can only hear on my Reverbnation account are:

Dance Club Party Party
Big Man
Infinite Capactiy (BEN BUTLER & MOUSE PAD ft THE NIALLIST)
Work It (Live at Optimo)

Dance Club I have had knocking about for about 4 years now, and finally managed to get a vocal take down for it - it's synth-pop booty bass. Big Man is yet more balls-out Hi-NRG in the style of Sylvester and Patrick Cowley. I need to find a better vocalist for it, but the tune's all there. Infinite Capacity I have posted about before, and Work It is pretty self-explanatory.

Apparently Raverbnation can be hooked up to Facebook too, so even though I'm not that keen on the layout and design, I think it could be pretty handy. http://www.reverbnation.com/theniallist

No comments:

Post a Comment