/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Saturday 9 January 2010

NIALLIST MUXTAPE



I have set up an account at Muxtape with a few tunes that aren't on my myspace. There's 5 tracks in total, including Remember and The Hots, but the new exclusive ones are:

(I'm In Love With the Singer From) The Pet Shop Boys
Still Have Feelings 4 U
Rock The Shop

"The Pet Shop Boys" is one of the poppiest things I have ever done, and people have told me it's very catchy indeed. Still Have... is Hi-NRG synth pop, with more than a splash of Yazoo, and Rock The Shop is the tune I recorded for the Che Camille spring/summer fashion shows last year. I'm still not sure exactly how Muxtape works, but come on over and check it out anyway: http://theniallist.muxtape.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment