/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Tuesday 5 January 2010

ACID Minimix



I was contacted by Fabric in September (by accident as it turns out!) in regards to doing a mini mix for their podcast. I did one anyway, though I don't think it got used. I put together a load of acid house tunes in about 10 minutes, which was a lot of fun, and makes for pretty good listening. There's even some surprise choisec in there. To hear the mix click on this link: http://www.littlerockrecords.com/promo/AcidMinimix.mp3

TRACKLIST

THE NIALLIST & HOUSE MACHINE A.C./I.D.
D-MOB Acieeeed!
ZWART LICHT KOMMANDO I Am Acid
A GUY CALLED GERALD Voodoo Ray
TYREE Acid Over (Album mix)
TYREE Acid Over (12" Mix)
LIL LOUIS Video Clash
BARY MASON Body Get Your Body
HARDFLOOR Acperience
WINK Higher State of Consciousness
LUKE VIBERT Homework
PHUTURE Acid Trax
AALIYAH Try Again
THE NIALLIST & HOUSE MACHINE A.C./I.D.

A.C./I.D. Promo Minimixx by theniallist

No comments:

Post a Comment