/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Thursday 22 March 2012

NIALLIST special on ALL FM

I was a guest and tune selector for the wonderful Fiona Ledgard's "Anything Goes" breakfast show on Manchester's ALL FM. I had a great time (even though it was early in the morning) and you can listen to me talking nonsense here:



Is it all over my face? I'M IN LOVE DANCING!

Manchester's very own internationally renouned performer and producer THE NIALLIST joined me live in the ALL FM studio. He played tracks off his AMAZING new party album 'The Niallist AKA' and he talked about his collaborations, Tranarchy, a lesson on vogue, bears, language on the dragqueen scene and other interesting and empowing things!

He also played music from J. J. FAD to Loose Joints!


Thanks Fiona! :-D Here is what we played:

Dead Kennedys - Kill The Poor
Missy Elliot - Slide
The Niallist - Work It
Egyptian Lover - My House On the Nile
The Niallist & Cherie Lily - Dance Club (Party Party)
The Niallist & Zsa Zsa Noir & CHRISTEENE - I'm Weird
JJ Fad - Supersonic
The Niallist & Scream Club & Beth Ditto - If U Want It
The Niallist & Ms Mac D - I Came
Saltylips - If Yr A Bear (Niallist Remix)
Bad Taste Barbies - Working Up A Sweat (Niallist Remix)
Love Unlimited Orchestra - Strange Games & Things
Loose Joints - Is It All Over My Face (Larry Levan Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment