/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Friday 9 March 2012

Daniel Wang mix for Common Cause


Me and Danny hanging out in Glasgow.


So apparently my good disco bud Danny Wang put together a wee comp of disco obscurities for the Common Cause folks in Germany. I dunno how I missed that, but I did and if you've missed it too then you should know it has been removed from the Common Cause Soundcloud page now (to make room for more mixes). :( Bummer!

BUT fear not, as I grabbed the mix just before it was deleted and uploaded it to Sendspace for all to share!!! YAY :)

This comp is a goodyin, unmixed (surprisingly) and focusing on that smooth soul-disco sound we have come to know and love from the Wangster. You can download the mix here. It kicks off with this ACE Japanese disco-soul gem from 1983, and just gets better and better:

No comments:

Post a Comment