/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Friday 17 June 2011

Niallist Bollox Mixtape

I am djing at BOLLOX tonight!! Bollox is Manchester's premiere gay indie/pop/alt club night, held every month at Legends. Here's a mixtape I have put together of the kind of stuff I'll be playing:



Dusty Springfield - That's The Kind Of Love I've Got For You
Christeene - Fix My Dick
Britney v Kelly - Gimme More Shoes
Men - Credit Card Babie$
Bad Taste Barbies - Working Up A Sweat (Niallist PumpMixx)
Lio - Banana Split
Polysics - Memorabilia
Silverclub - The Goldener Reiter
Yo Majesty! - Party Hearty
Den Haan - Release The Beast
MIA v Pineapples - XXX Come On
Saltylips - If Ur A Bear (Niallist Mixx4Nick)
Gift Grub - Where's Me Jumper?
The Stone Roses - Elephant Stone
Schneider TM - The Light 3000

No comments:

Post a Comment