/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Thursday 23 June 2011

MEN support & gig pics

My support slot for MEN went really well, and here are pics for proof. Iit was a great gig, I thought MEN were amazing and I am chuffed to have been part of the bill (along with Bonjay and Organ Freeman). Thanks to Pete McConnell for the photos. There are some great ones, especially the pic of me and Joe - in the background you can see sitting in a chair DJ Lindsey, moments before she received a birthday lapdance from me.











Organ Freeman:



Bonjay:



JD Samson - interviewed earlier the same day by The Niallist & Joyce D'Vision (footage coming soon):



MEN in action:



Aww, cute pic! The band baked cupcakes for DJ Lindsey's birthday! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment