/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Zombie Pride 2010

I did a short live set at Zombie Pride for Halloween this year - it were a right good laugh! Even the annoying French people who invaded the stage were useful, as I could just shout at them when I forgot the lyrics to "Paranoid". There was a great zombie walk off later on too, with the winner(s) being given a 5 litre bottle of lube. I wonder how long it will last.



I also got to see for the first time the fantastic Bad Taste Barbies in action. I really liked their Hi-NRG rock show, so much that I wish I had gone on before them. I reckon we will be working on stuff together at some point! Unfortunately there seems to be only one picture of me from this historic occassion, but it is a good picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment