/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Thursday 3 September 2009

Rocking CHE CAMILLE

Photo by Kepa Rasmussen

Hmm, forgot about this one, which is why it is out of chronological order! At the start of May I compéred three fashion shows over three days for my good friends at Che Camille. At the shows, backed by dancing models wearing specially designed Little Rock t-shirts, I premiered a new track called "Rock The Shop". This tune tells the story of Che Camille from the beginning til now - from day one when they moved into the floor under us in the Chateau, to their current position on the top floor of the Glasgow shopping landmark Argyle Arcade.

Photo by Chris Anderson

We've even managed to film a series of adverts for the shop, the final one of which is an actual pop video for the track "Rock The Shop" itself! My first video - woohoo! It's gonna look great, I know as I have seen the rushes. For now though, here's a VERY low quality download of the track to listen to:

NIALLIST "Rock The Shop" 64bt

And here's a wee video of the event itself:



No comments:

Post a Comment