/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Friday 27 July 2012

Radio Magnetic "Summer Holidays Mix" 2004

I've been back in Glasgow this week, cleaning out our office space at Hope Street Studios as we never really use it any more, and should really be letting someone who needs it use it. In the process of clearing out (and tripping down memory lane!) I have stumbled across a few old mixes from when I used to dj on Radio Magnetic (as Trippy Disco and on The Discopia Show). I will be uploading these mixes to Mixcloud in the near future, and here is the first one, recorded in the summer of 2004. The tracklist for this is a bit patchy, as I can't recall what some of these tunes are! If you can help, leave track ids in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment