/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Thursday 5 July 2012

The Glasgow Years - 90s House mix for Bicep

I've uploaded the mix I did last year for Bicep to my Mixcloud page, and added some notes:
This is a mix I put together for the Feel My Bicep blog, covering the kind of music I was into and played in the mid-90s. It's called "The Glasgow Years" because it's the kind of music I heard/played when I first moved to Glasgow. Living in Glasgow and going out there got me more serious about clubbing and djing. Very housey, this mix is influenced by nights at the Sub Club like Subculture, Tangent and Kinky Afro, and Slam and early Pressure at the Arches.
Bicep are playing tomorrow night at Homoelectric! Looking forward to thatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment