/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Saturday 26 March 2011

Zsa Zsa Noir Interview

Cross posted from Menergy - which is TONIGHT!

ZSA ZSA NOIR is our live musical guest at tomorrow night's MENERGY. She also happens to be one of the hottest gender benders from the San Francisco of the south, Manchester. We sent her a few questions to get her lips around:



Who is Zsa Zsa Noir?

Zsa Zsa Noir is the seven foot tall, sordid incarnation of all my subversive kinks in musical, gender queer form.


When did you start performing? And why did you start?


I started performing when I realised I wanted to be a mermaid at the age of six. I've never looked back except now I can hold the attention of a whole crowd of freaks and scream obscene lyrics over polished electronic disco filth. I'm compelled.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment