/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Old pics off Facebook

As I have been putting this new blog together I have gone through some of the pics I have been tagged in on Facebook, and there's some good ones I thought I would share with the world:



Nigella, Babs and Hilda outside the Admiral when Horse Meat played, Glasgow, June.
Note: I am the one with the MOST hair!




Me and Dan Dan mimic his lipless pose from the flyer of It's Music, Cork, January.



Me and Mauro Notch giving face, round the back of the Revolver bar, Glasgow.




Me and Stephen Sheriff at Optimo's "End of the 00s" Hogmanay bash, Old Fruitmarket.



And this is me live in 2006, at the Chateau "Miami" party.

No comments:

Post a Comment