/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Sunday 2 August 2009

WAVE MACHINES Remixxes

I've also been getting into remixing a lot lately, thanks to a friend referring me to a remix agency and also using Ableton Live, which makes sampling, quantising and arranging easy peasy.



The first remix I got offered from the agency was for a band from Liverpool called Wave Machines. To improve my chances of getting a remix accepeted (no payment otherwise) I did two - one upbeat mix for clubs, and one vocal mix for radio play. Unfortunatley both of them got knocked back, but there have been some mutterings from some dance labels about them, so you never know, they might see the light of day at some point. But just for you, my buddies, here they are. Grab em quick before the links expire...


WAVE MACHINES Keep The Lights On (Niallist Sunshine Mixx) by theniallist



WAVE MACHINES Keep The Lights On (Niallist Strobelight Mixx) by theniallist

No comments:

Post a Comment