/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Tuesday 4 August 2009

BRASSICA ft THE NIALLIST



Near the end of the summer I was contacted by a producer from London called BRASSICA who wanted me to sing on one of his tunes. After checking his stuff out and deciding that it is in fact very good, I agreed! It came together relatively quickly too, in terms of writing, because there was a lot to draw on in the music. It's rich synth-and-guitar disco that reminds me a bit of Daniel Wang. The tune has ended up being called Without Your Loving, and its about not knowing when to let go of a relationship, even if it's doomed. I prefer the title Without You I'm Nothing, which I guess is ok as it's Brassica's tune, though out of interest I might run a little poll here to see which one readers prefer ;-)


Without You I'm Nothing w/ BRASSICA by theniallist


For more info on Brassica (Mike to his mum) check out:
www.myspace.com/brassica
http://brassica.muxtape.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment