/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Monday 2 August 2010

SHUNDA K I'm Da Bext (Niallist DUHMixx/DUHB)



I spent a day in London last week recording vocals with the wondeful Shunda K of Yo Majesty. That girl is fast, professional and very talented! We worked on a version of I Came that is sounding shit hot, hopefully we will have some male input on it too from a rapper we both know. Shunda's a great MC and I look forward to working with her again in the future. In the meantime, here's a remix I have done of her next single "I'm Da Best", and a dub version of that mix too.



SHUNDA K ft SHON B I'm Da Best (Niallist DUH Mixx) by theniallist



SHUNDA K ft SHON B I'm Da Best (Niallist DUHBB) by theniallist

No comments:

Post a Comment