/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Friday 4 June 2010

"No MIcrophone" Radio Show



I am back in Glasgow for a few days, so I have recorded a radio show for Little Rock on Radio Magnetic. It's not online yet on their website yet, but it is up for download if anyone wants to check it out. I had no microphone to do links, so I used my mac. Hence the name. Duh. Here's the tracklist:

Ganja Kru - Super Sharp Shooter - Ganja Records
Metatron - So Subliminal - Black Lantern Audio
Daddy Scrabble - Flying Pea - Black Lantern Audio
Fox Gut Daata - Frontal Skull Jamz (Cupp Cave Remix) - Unreleased
Ben Butler & Mouse Pad ft The Niallist - Infinite Capacity (Dam Mantle Remix) - LOEB
Two Cables - KRT2 - Unreleased
Yoko Oh No! - Modern Bummer - Last FM
J-Lab - Twisted - Little Rock Records
Kinema - Circles (Secondo Vocal Remix) - Hot Pocket
The Niallist & Ms Mac D - I Came (Brassica Remix) - Little Rock Records
Feel My Bicep - Say You wanna (Edit) - Unreleased

No comments:

Post a Comment