/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Tuesday 22 June 2010

iTunes Disco Mix

After Horse Meat the other week, and all the talk of Discopia returning, I have put together a disco mix. A purist disco mix, with no house or Italo to muddy the waters. I probably should not say this too loud, but all the tunes in this mix are available to buy from iTunes. I went on there out of curiosity at what disco would be on sale, and to my surprise there was lots. And not even all mainstream. So if you like anything on this mix, you now know you can go and buy it from our friends at Apple.



Download NIALLIST iTunes Disco Mix June 2010

Tracklist:

TWO TONS OF FUN Do You Wanna Boogie, Hunh?
CELI BEE Fly Me On The Wings Of Love
FARRARI Love Attack (12" Mix)
SYLVESTER Dance (Disco Heat)
P'ZAZZ I Heard It Through The Grapevine
INNER LIFE You Got Me Dancing
THE LOVE UNLIMITED ORCHESTRA My Sweet Summer Suite
THE VILLAGE PEOPLE San Francisco
NIGHTLIFE UNLIMITED Dance, Freak and Boogie (Remix)
UNIVERSAL ROBOT BAND Dance & Shake Your Tambourine
EROTIC DRUM BAND Action '78 (Editted Version)
GOODY GOODY #1 Dee Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment