/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Saturday 23 July 2011

FUCK DISINFORMATION



I'd like to take this moment to distance myself from the website I used to write for, Disinformation.com.

As if yesterday's terror attack in Norway was not bad enough, Disinfo has taken to falsely reporting that the attack was "Jihadi". This is of course false, as the bomber/shooter is now known to be a right wing Christian extremist. Even after repeated calls, Disinfo have not changed the headline. As such they are now spreading Islamophpbia based on false information.

While I used to write for the site I would like to make clear that I have not done so since January of this year, and will not be doing so again.

This is terrible reporting on the part of Disinfo, and brings the already tarnished reputation of sceptics and conspiracists alike into further disrepute.

No comments:

Post a Comment