/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Dangerous Minds

So, as I mentioned, I have a new blogging job this year - I am going to be posting about music for Dangerous Minds. DM is one of my favourite blogs, and I am well excited by this!

The first post is up already, it's an introduction to netlabels which covers Little Rock, and in the future will see Jahtari, Fresh Poulp, Winning Sperm Party, Unioki, Black Lantern and more. Future posts will be covering Ariel Pink, Italians Do It Better, Neu!, Shunda K, Emeralds, Gainsbourg (Vie Heroique), Christeene Vale, Tyler the Creator, skwee, witch house and a whole lot more. So if you have arrived here from there, welcome, feel free to check out all the music on offer...

No comments:

Post a Comment