/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Wednesday 17 February 2010

CITI Roller Disco (Long Edit)

In my haste to round up my work of last year I forgot to mention any edits I had done. Not that there were many. I did a couple for some Little Rock releases, another Stereolab edit, and an edit of Citi's "Roller Disco".



It was made to celebrate the charity fund-raising Roller Disco event held by Project Ability last August here in Glasgow. It was a really great night, though I only got about 10 feet in a pair of roller blades before deciding I didn't want to break my neck. The music on the night was great, it was mostly disco (though not as campy as Citi), the visuals by Pointless Creations were fab, and there was some eye popping fashion on display. You can download Roller Disco from this link: http://www.littlerockrecords.com/discopia/RollerDiscoLongEdit.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment