/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Saturday 11 July 2009

GARROW'S LAW

I spent a large chunk of the summer working for the BBC, as a "background artiste" in a period courtroom drama called "Garrow's Law". The work wasn't too hard, just very long days (6.30am to 8.30pm) and a hot stuff studio that was hard to stay awake in. Garrow's Law is the story of William Garrow who apparenlt was hot shit in the Old Bailey of the 18th Century. I think he was the first person to start defending the prosecuted. I can't remember much as I fell asleep a lot. But I did get to wear some bad ass threads (though the wig was annoying):



Oh yeah and they forced me to shave - they said middle class people back then didn't have facial hair.
If you want to watch it (UK only, sorry everyone else) the link to the BBC iplayer is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nsp4s/Garrows_Law_Tales_from_the_Old_Bailey_Episode_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment