/// Blog /// AKA ALBUM /// Releases /// Remixxes /// DJ Mixxes /// Flyers /// Videos /// About ///

Thursday 1 January 2009

Welcome!

Hi! Well done for making it all the way back here! And thanks for checking all my old posts out... Unless you just skipped here by hitting the "first" entry button in which case you get to start at the beginning. :-)

I started blogging in 2003 on Live Journal. Between 2009-2010, after a period of inactivity, I used my LJ just to publicise my music and my work, though I since decided that Blogger would be a better site for that. So I have transferred all my entries on LJ from 2009-2010 to here, and will be updating this blog with all my work-related news from now on.

If you'd like to check my LJ this is the address: http://the-niallist.livejournal.com/
though most of the content is private and available to friends only.

No comments:

Post a Comment